A trustworthy player with many functions.Antony Peel
When Windows Vista was first launched, Microsoft included a new multimedia player: Windows Media Player 11. It is a quality tool to be able to play video and audio on your computer. You can also record songs on a CD or extract them to include them in a WMP playlist. Don't think about it twice and download Windows Media Player 11.
- New panel that makes it easier to create playlists. You only have to drag and drop songs on the panel to add them to the list.
- With the Media Guide function you can search for your favorite videos and songs.
- It allows you to listen to various online radio broadcasts.
- Easily view photos.
- Extract songs from a CD in MP3 or WMA format.
- Record music on a CD.
Windows Media Player 11 allows the customization of the player by means of themes and plug-ins that you can download and install. What's more, WMP will help you to maintain all your multimedia ordered by means of a library, and of course, you'll be able to synchronize it with your mobile devices.
Remember that before you use Windows Media Player 11 your system will be validated before the installation takes place. After all this, you'll be able to start using WMP and adapt your interface to your own liking, for example, showing the menu bars that don't appear after the installation.
Windows Media Player 11 offers you all the tools necessary to enjoy any audiovisual contents, in a practical and simple way. Don't think twice and download Windows Media Player 11.
- New graphical interface.
- Support for improved synchronization with portable devices.
- The user can control the quality reduction of the DRM contents to allow smaller size files.
- The first step for the installation of Windows Media Player 11 is the Windows operating system validation test.
- The application won't be able to be installed if you have a later version of the program.
- This version is for Windows XP.
- Winamp5.666 Full